Uniform, Textbooks + CSEF
169 Cheltenham Road
Dandenong VIC 3175
03 9792 0424
The Carrum Downs Secondary College Council and Uniform subcommittee has given careful consideration to the design of our uniform. We have selected clothing that is comfortable, attractive and practical for students to wear to school each day. The uniform is designed to enhance the sense of belonging to our school and therefore is compulsory for all students.
Our aim is for students to represent Carrum Downs Secondary College in an appearance that is clean, neat and tidy, thus wearing our Uniform with pride.
- The complete uniform MUST be worn to and from school without any additional non-uniform jackets or hats.
- The only acceptable school shoes are traditional black leather lace up school shoes.
- Vans, T-bars, Globes, Volley’s are NOT permitted.
- A small amount of jewellery may be worn with safety being considered in all instances.
- Extreme hair colours, extreme hairstyles and heavy make-up are NOT permitted.
- Fake nails, heavy make up, nail polish and facial piercings are NOT permitted.
88-92 Waterview Cl
Dandenong South 3175
1300 433 982
As a part of our commitment to providing the best possible educational outcomes for our students, the College has implemented a compulsory resource list. Students will be required to purchase all texts and materials for their subjects from the Campion Education resource list.
- Some texts may be available second-hand for purchase via the Sustainable School Shop however, care needs to be taken to buy the correct edition of the book. Where there is more than one edition, the edition required has been specified on the resource list.
- Items shown under “Optional Stationery” are, as it says, optional – there is no requirement by the College for you to buy these unless you wish.
- The items to be purchased for some subjects are for Semester subjects, which will be taken by students at different times of the year. If the student is not taking one or more of these subjects at the very beginning of the year, these items should be put away safely until they are needed in Semester 2.
CAMPS SPORTS & EXCURSIONS FUND
The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) is an annual payment to the College tobe used towards camps, sports and/or excursion expenses for the benefit of the eligible student. Secondary school student rate: $225 per year. Parents/Guardians must be a holder of Veterans Affairs Hold Card, or be an eligible Centrelink Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card holder. Temporary foster parents are also eligible.
Buy and sell second-hand uniform and textbooks with the Carrum Downs Secondary College Textbook/Uniform Buy And Sell Facebook Page.
Carrum Downs Secondary College Textbook / Uniform Buy and Sell
STATES SCHOOL RELIEF
1/8 Johnston Ct
Dandenong South 3175
03 8769 8400
State Schools Relief are now selling reduced price school shoes from their Dandenong South store. Parents and carers are welcome at the store and students can try on the shoes to check fitting prior to purchase. Extra wide fittings are available!
Bev Boys – Business Manager
Phone – 9788 9100
If you are experiencing financial hardship and require assistance with the Campion Education resource list, BuxWear uniform list or College charges, please contact the College Business Manager – Bev Boys as soon as possible to make an appointment.